Sunday, July 10, 2011

4th of July



We celebrated the 4th of July in style! Our neighbors had a potluck picnic and parade which the girls rode their bikes in. The highlight was a water balloon and squirt gun fight after lunch! I am just glad we had the pick-up and were only two miles from home. They thought it was awesome when they were "forced" to ride in the back of the pick-up on the way home! We took a little rest and then went up to Grand Forks to purchase some fireworks. After a stop at Dairy Queen, we were ready to head home for our own fireworks celebration. A large storm passed through the area before we got home so we were free and clear to play outside. Although, I think the rain unleashed a million mosquitoes! I am still scrathing just thinking about it. The girls had a good time with their sparklers, snakes and watching their Dad light off

some pretty colorful fireworks


Ready to P-A-R-T-Y!



Check out my fancy moves!



Jordan with her sparkler


Don't worry Mom - I'm being careful!


I hope this lasts a long time!
Happy 4th of July!














No comments: