Sunday, April 27, 2014

Dad's Little Helper


Luke will do almost anything to go outside and help Todd.  The first thing he usually says on Saturday morning after he gets dressed is "boots!"  The means he wants his mud boots on and wants to go outside.  Here a few pics of "Daddy's Little Helper"

 Off to the barn to feed the cows.
 Wait for me Dad!
 Already to work on the farm!
 I will go out to help with chores even during a blizzard.
 Sometimes I try to get dressed myself for work.  It didn't go too well this time.
 I can be Papa's helper in the tractor too.
 Dad and I have to pile the straw that covered the water line this winter.  We will burn it later.
 Can I get as big of a pitch-fork full as Dad?
 Oh, yes I can!
 You pile on the top and I will take care of the bottom.
 This is a big load to carry!
 Sarah even likes to help out in the shop.
 I can steer this tractor if someone would just work the pedals.
 Mom, real farmers don't wear a silly-looking winter hat in the shop.
All this hard work can really tire a little farmer out!

No comments: