Sunday, January 18, 2009

Birthday Bashes











It has been a month of celebrating birthdays in the Wieland family. We had a family get-together on Todd's birthday at the beginning of the month. The next week brought another family gathering to celebrate Jordan's 3rd birthday and Rachel's upcoming 8th birthday. Todd has said that he won't make a cake for the girls after they turn 5. I am not quite sure how that rule came to be. As you can see, Jordan's Clifford Cake is great! I think he should do cake decorating as a side business. Rachel's cake was really colorful and tasted great. That is all I can hope for when I make a birthday cake.

Happy Joe's Pizza is where we brought 9 little girls for Rachel's "friend" party last night. Thanks to my sister-in-law, Casey, for her help! I usually don't start my New Year's Resolution of getting healthy until Feb. because I can't stay away from birthday cake! Happy Birthday Todd, Jordan and Rachel!


No comments: