Sunday, April 24, 2011

Colorado Tour

This was the big year for my High School Choir's tour. Our destination was Denver, Colorado. The trip was tiring but very fun. We toured many sights including the Air Force Academy, 7 Falls, The Royal Gorge, Manitou Cliff Dwellings, Hard Rock Cafe and the Museum of Colorado Prisons. We also saw an off-Broadway style show called "Traces." The best part was seeing the reactions of my students when they saw or experienced something they never have before. Here are a few pics from the sights we saw:

One of the downstairs chapels at the Air Force Academy.
My small group of girls I was in charge of during sight-seeing trips and at the hotel.


On the way home - I think we wore them out!


Todd on the bridge that crosses the Royal Gorge


The Royal Gorge



Red Rock Ampi-theater


Lafayette High School Band and Choir


Rock Rock


7 Falls - We made it up the 2oo+ stairs!


The roof of the main chapel at the Air Force Academy


One of the many scenic views - certainly different from the NW MN Plains!

1 comment:

li'l Muppet-lhead said...

kinda makes me remember the CA choir tour...were you trying to recreate it? lol looked fun :)