Saturday, April 23, 2011

Easter Prep

All set for Easter Dinner! See Dad, I still use the china :)The Kid Table

The Adult Table (I guess we will let the 2 teenagers coming sit with us)

Our Finished Eggs (Neon Food Coloring works better than those kits you buy at the store.)

The Gang is working hard.

All Smiles!

At least if she spills, it will match her shirt!

Sarah working hard!

Rachel still enjoys this Easter Tradition.


Wow! I can't believe it has been almost 3 months since I have posted! Sorry to those who are looking for weekly news of the Wieland Family. Here are a few updates:


1) The girls finished their basketball season. Although I can't brag about how successful they all were, I did see improvements and they had fun.


2) Rachel participated in the Piano Festival held in Thief River Falls. She earned 5 pts (the max) for her playing which means she will receive a gold cup at her piano recital this spring. This is a big deal
because it takes a minimum of 3 years to earn a gold cup and she did it in 3 years. Way to go Rach!


3) Todd stayed busy pushing snow and waiting for calves to be born. We are glad that the sun is finally beginning to make its appearance. Our yard looks like a swamp and we have had to park across the road so we don't damage our driveway. Not to mention, Todd was almost done seeding this time last year. Yuck!

4) In April, Todd and I went to Colorado with the Lafayette High School Band and Choir. We had a lot of fun with the kids but were certainly exhausted when we returned home. Thanks to Grandma Marilyn, Pa-pa and Grandma T. for holding down the fort when we were gone. I will try to post pictures from the trip soon.


5) Now we are gearing up for Easter tomorrow so I better go to bed! I have to be up before 5 AM in order to get everyone ready. We will have 17 people in our house for Easter. Check out the pictures of the tables!

No comments: